Tuesday, March 18, 2014

[Derek] Packing List

Just finished packing up! I'm flying to Atlanta (and meeting Matt there) tomorrow, and I'm super pumped. Here's my packing list:

The big things

Clothing
2x Zip-off pants
2x Exofficios
Long-sleeve shirt
2x Short-sleeve shirt
Down jacket
Long underwear (top and bottom)
Light gloves
Hat
Baseball cap

Cooking
Fozzils bowl
MSR folding spork

Tools and small items
Compass
Allergy Meds
Ibuprofen
Blister Aids
Bic Lighter
TP
2x Bandanas
Gerber Evo knife
Aquamira (water purification)
Ibuprofen
Moleskin

Writing home
Paper
Pen
Envelopes
Stamps

Luxuries
Phone (Galaxy S III)
Extra battery (13000 mAh)
USB wall charger (4 port)
SPOT Gen 3

Total base weight: 23 lbs. Not too bad, considering I have a whole 2-person tent included in that (Matt and I will distribute weight once we meet up). Now to add food and water.







1 comment: